Fans criticized Ari for her hypocritical behavior, noting that she was upset about Bini training with another woman but still spent time with Leandro, her ex-husband.
You’ll be aware that Bini and Ari have many issues if you’ve watched Season 9 90 Day Fiance’. It appears that despite being in the United States they still haven’t communicated and that their actions only serve to harm each other.
Ari was upset that Bini trained with a female, but she has double standards, and still spends time in the company of her ex-husband Leandro. This is much to Bini’s dismay. She also invited him to her family’s Ethiopian New Year celebration without consulting Bini.
Even though people were chastising her, it was shocking to see Ari’s family be rude to Bini all evening. Not only did they cut him off when he was talking about his culture, but it seemed that the whole dinner was about Leandro.
Ari also revealed that Leandro would accompany her on the wedding gown shopping. Bini’s supporters rallied around him after he was shocked by the proposal.
“I’m not a fan of Bini but seeing Ari’s family flaunt Leandro’s relationship while Bini shares his culture and holidays with them, is nauseating. I can’t but feel bad for him.” “Ari has already returned to Leandro, #90DayFiance,” a viewer said.
More Fans Reaction
- “_Ari is not worth the effort. Bini’s son is the only reason Bini still gets involved. Ari inherited the passive/aggressive trait of her mother. Leoandro is in need of another a*s kick.
- “_@90DayFiance – Why is her mom so happy that Ari included Bini in a project important to her?” “Wanting to include her in the shopping process for her wedding dress? This chick and her family are crazy!
- Does Ari have no friends if she asks her ex-husband to go with her mother and shop for a wedding dress? Is it crack Ari? “#90dayfiance,” another said.
- “No! “No! Ari, Emily is a serious competitor with you to see who can be the “worst.” Another person said, “#90DayFiance.”
Free Bini for A 90-Day Relationship
I don’t know how to deal with all the evils in “How to Marry a Stripper.” This is one of the most entertaining episodes of the year, as it shows how these couples differ from the ones from previous seasons.
I’m not sure we’ve seen such a great cast before! In the 90-Day Fiance universe, I have never felt as sorry for Bini or Kobe. Shaeeda and Pat are also victims. The producers achieved their goal of diversifying the villains and the victims on the show.
I’ll start with Ari because she is the worst character in the show. She maintains that position this week, when she forces Bini to talk with her ex-husband, Leandro.
Bini was right to suspect Ari’s affair with Leandro. Bini has lied before about her spending the night with Leandro, but she is also a liar when he boxes with a female.
Ari brings Leandro to Bini’s house only when she wants Bini to be angry or jealous. This is what happened here.
Ari was already bad for asking Leandro to lecture Bini about the importance of honesty, but she made it worse by inviting Leandro to Bini’s Ethiopian New Year meal!
Bini was upset by Leandro’s attendance at dinner but was afraid to say anything. It was rude of Leandro and Janice to take over the conversation and talk about Argentine cuisine! Janice made unnecessary remarks about Bini’s lying.
Leandro’s sentence about picking Ari’s bra sounded very strange! At this moment, it seems that Bini and Ari are trying to get Bini to return to Ethiopia. They don’t believe Ari would shop for a wedding dress with her ex-husband.
Remember that Bini’s ex-wife, with whom he shares a child, lives in America. Ari has not encouraged him to reach out to her or Avi’s half-sibling.
It is the parent who needs to reconnect with their child and co-parent that should have a relationship with his or her ex. We all know that Bini would be horrified if Ari did something like this.
Leandro insists that he is a family member of Ari, even though there’s no need for him to attend! Ari’s family tends to paint Bini in a negative light, portraying her as a violent liar capable of harming Leandro.
Bini’s situation is becoming increasingly bizarre. I am convinced that she is stuck in a Get Out-style nightmare.
90-Day Fiance Recap
Patrick, his brother John, and Michael are living examples of nature vs. Nurture. They were born in different cities, but they couldn’t have been more different.
- *Bilal tried to teach a woman an adult how to use a zipper.
- Leandro taunts Bini, and is trying to irritate Bini!
- *Thais believed she could persuade Patrick by simply smiling and being attractive.
- I could not even tolerate Jibri and Miona’s fake bullshit. They spent money and time applying for a K-1 Visa, so it’s obvious that they need to get married now. The timing is everything! If they were not serious, they wouldn’t fill out the paperwork. Miona was the only one I felt sorry for because Jibri had put her down. Jibri’s dad’s face remained unchanged during the dinner argument.
- What did Emily think when she told Kobe the story about the other ring? Why?? Why? Do you love to hurt Kobe’s emotions? Do you enjoy seeing him cry?
- *Guillermo has a very kind heart, and this week I was devastated for him. I can’t imagine how hard it must be for a brother to die abroad, powerless to do anything about it. Kara was so kind and helpful. I hope that this will help them overcome their issues with control and bring them closer together.