’90 Day Fiance’ Season 9: Fans call Ari ‘crazy’ for wanting to buy wedding dress with ex-husband money #freebini
Fans criticized Ari for her hypocritical behavior, pointing out that she made a big issue over Bini training with a woman while still spending time with her ex-husband Leandro.
If you've been watching Season 9 of '90 Day Fiance,' you'll know that Ari and Bini have a slew of issues. Despite the fact that they are now in the United States, it appears that the pair still fails to communicate, and their acts only serve to harm one other.
Ari double standards
90 Day Fiance Recap : "“How to Marry a Stripper.”
While Ari made a big fuss about Bini training with a woman, she still has double standards and spends time with her ex-husband, Leandro, much to Bini's dismay. Not only that, but she invited him to the family's Ethiopian New Year celebration without first consulting Bini.
While people chastised her, it was even more stunning to see Ari and her family being rude to Bini throughout the evening. They not only cut him off while he was discussing his culture, but they also seemed to have made the entire dinner about Leandro. In addition, Ari revealed that Leandro will accompany her to the bridal gown shopping. Bini was outraged by the proposal, and his supporters rallied behind him.
"I don't like Bini, but witnessing Ari's family flaunt their relationship with Leandro while Bini tries to share his culture and holiday with them is beyond nauseating, and I can't help but feel for him." Ari has already returned to Leandro #90DayFiance," said a viewer.
More Fans Reaction .
“_Ari’s not worth the effort. She’s NOT the prize her family thinks she is.. Only reason Bini is still involved is because of his son. The mothers passive/ aggressive trait was passed onto Ari. Leoandro needs another a*s kicking.._”
“_@90DayFiance WTF is up with Ari including her ex in something so important to Bini, and her mother being so thrilled about it? And wanting to include him when shopping for her wedding dress? This chick and her family are crazy!_”
“Does Ari literally have no friends she’s asking her ex husband to come with her mom and go wedding dress shopping? is it crack Ari? #90dayfiance,” said another.
“No! You do not take your ex-husband shopping for your wedding dress! Ari, you’re seriously giving Emily competition for “the worst.” #90DayFiance,” tweeted another.
90-Day Fiancé: Free Bini
I'm not sure how to face all of the evils that occur in "How to Marry a Stripper." This is easily one of the best episodes of the season since it demonstrates how different these couples are from those from prior seasons.
I don't think we've ever seen a cast with so many nice folks giving it their all! I've never felt so sorry for Bini, Kobe, Shaeeda, or Patrick in the 90 Day Fiance universe. If the producers' goal was to diversity the villains and victims featured on the show, they succeeded admirably.
I'll begin with Ari because she is usually the worst character on the program, a position she retains this week when she compels Bini to engage with her ex-husband, Leandro. Bini is completely correct in her suspicions about Ari's relationship with Leandro! She has previously lied about spending the night with him, but Bini is a liar if he boxes with a woman.
Ari only brings Leandro over when she wants to make Bini angry or jealous, which is exactly what occurs here. It was bad enough that Ari sought to have Leandro lecture Bini on the need of honesty on her behalf, but it became even worse when she invited Leandro to Bini's Ethiopian New Year feast!
Bini was clearly upset over Leandro's presence at dinner and was scared to say anything. He obviously intended to introduce this ritual to his new family, and it was so impolite that Janice and Leandro took over the conversation by discussing Argentine food! Janice also made unneeded remarks about Bini lying.
The sentence about Leandro picking Ari's bra was very odd! At this moment, I believe Ari and her parents are attempting to drive Bini back to Ethiopia. There's no way they believe Ari would go wedding-dress shopping with her ex-husband.
Remember that Bini has an ex-wife with whom he has a child in America, and Ari has never encouraged him to contact her or Avi's half-sibling. The one who should be co-parenting and reconnecting with their child is the one who needs a relationship with their ex! But we all know Ari would freak out if Bini tried something like that.
It's strange that Leandro insists on being a member of Ari's family when there's no reason for him to be there! I also don't appreciate how Ari's family continues to portray Bini as a violent liar who is capable of harming Leandro. The whole thing is getting bizarre, and I'm convinced Bini is trapped in a Get Out-style nightmare.
90 Day Fiancé Recap.
• Patrick and his brothers, John and Michael, are living proof of nature vs. nurture. They grew up in different cities and couldn't be more dissimilar
• Bilal actually attempted to teach an adult woman how to operate a zipper!
• Leandro is plainly taunting Bini and attempting to irritate him!
• Thais truly believed that she could simply smile and be attractive and persuade Patrick to go against everything he believes.
• I couldn't even put up with Jibri and Miona's phony bullshit! They invested money and effort applying for a K-1 visa, so they obviously need to marry now. It's all about the timing! They wouldn't have filled out the papers if they weren't serious. I only felt sorry for Miona because Jibri had thrown her under the bus. Jibri's father's expression remained fixed during the dinner quarrel.
• What was Emily thinking when she told Kobe about the other ring ? Why?? That wasn't supposed to happen, Emily! Do you love hurting Kobe's feelings? Do you enjoy seeing him cry?
• Guillermo is very sweet, and I was heartbroken for him this week. I can't image how difficult it must be to lose a brother while abroad and powerless to intervene. Kara was being so polite and helpful. I hope this helps them overcome their control issues and brings them closer together.